Sunday, July 19, 2009

Paying For It

This is a true story of a spanking I actually witnessed as a teenager. Its quite different to see someone else get spanked than to get spanked yourself. The spanking itself was quite severe and while I won’t describe the full details of just how severe in the story here I also don’t want you to think it was a few light swats either. My friend, Rachel, was sitting very carefully for a few days after this incident and there was no way she could hide the fact she had been spanked from our classmates.

A little background first as it sets the atmosphere for the spanking and helps you perceive it as I do. Rachel is a year older than me. The event about to be described takes place in what was my Junior year in high school and therefore her Senior year. While our friendship had started out on rocky ground, we both were after the same guy, we had at this time become best friends. Rachel was very smart and graduated as her class Valedictorian. She was also athletic enough to have been a track star and pretty enough to have been a cheerleader. She was neither because of choice. For details sake, she was five foot ten inches tall, reddish blonde shoulder length hair, thin frame weighing around 110 pounds, ample buttocks, small pert breasts (B-cup if you must know), light brown eyes, and a milky white skin covered with reddish freckles. Now on to the story.

It was a Wednesday afternoon and we had stayed after school to watch our boyfriends at football practice. We were far from alone. Most girls that dated one of the players stayed and watched them practice a few times a week, some every day. I know what your thinking, "Could we get anymore cliché?" Well it was actually quite entertaining and the coach encouraged us to come because he thought the guys practiced harder when we were watching. It was probably true considering male adolescents and their obsession with being "macho." Anyway, we got a lot of good laughs that afternoon. I think they were practicing some new plays because the guys kept running into each other and the coach was red in the face from yelling at them. The practice lasted from 3:30 to 4:30 and afterward we left with our boyfriends and stopped in the local diner for some hot cider and the guys ordered some hot apple pie which they shared with us.

We were kicked back in the diner until about 5:30 or so. Rachel and I needed to be back at her house by 6:00 and the guys had to get home too. It was a school night after all and the only reason I didn't have to be home was Rachel and I had a school project we were working on together and I had permission to have dinner with her family and be home by 8:00PM that night.

When we got back to her place it was immediately obvious her Dad was not happy with her. She clearly had no idea what was up. She should have, she just didn't know she had been caught. It was almost time for dinner, but her Dad wouldn't be put off so he told his wife to delay for a few moments while he dealt with Rachel. She was looking very worried by this point. Finally, her Dad revealed what he had learned.

Apparently, Rachel had been "borrowing" money from her Mom's purse. She was normally given $20 a month as an allowance and was supposed to ask if she needed more than that for something. Her parents would then decide if it was appropriate or if she should have to save up. Well, there was a particular dress she wanted for homecoming, which was coming up, and her Mom had decided it wasn't necessary. So, Rachel had slowly been helping herself to some extra money so that she could supplement what she had saved and buy the dress.

Her Dad announced she was in need of a "good spanking" and since the money hadn't been spent yet she was going to be "lucky" and only get paddled. When told, she went and got the money and gave it to her Dad and then he sent her to get the paddle which hung on a hook in the bathroom. Rachel was very reluctant and begged, "Please not with Kelly here, Daddy." Her Dad however, was relentless and slapped her across the face for even asking. His hand left a print on her left cheek and she started crying.

Without any more protest she went and retrieved the paddle. It was big. It was a dark cherry color and the surface of it was glossy. It reminded me of petrified wood I had seen on a family vacation in the Petrified Forest in Arizona. The paddle was solid and very intimidating to look at. It was easily six inches wide and probably two feet in length, end to end. It was more than a half inch thick but less than an inch thick so somewhere in between. I remember being very thankful that it wasn't my hind end about to converse with that paddle.

She handed it to her Dad without a word, but the pleading was obvious in her body language and eyes. He took the paddle from her hand and tapped it against his leg like he was waiting for something. Rachel bit her lower lip and then unfastened her skirt and removed it. She neatly laid it over the back of the couch and then lowered he panties to her knees and bent over the back of the couch herself, next to her discarded skirt.

Her Dad raised the paddle back over his head and slammed it down into her buttocks with a whoosh punctuated by a smack and Rachel's scream, "Oooooh, One!" He then raised the paddle high up again repeated the motion. Rachel screamed louder with each repeat visit of the paddle. I was amazed at how her bottom indented and wobbled with each impact. Her bottom never went through a pink stage instead it developed straight into a brilliant red and there was little doubt that she was getting bruised as well.. She counted each swat all the way up to twenty-five. By the last few it was hard to understand her count as she was crying so hard. The amazing part to me was that she never begged him to stop or made any promises to be good. If had been me I think I would have been begging and promising anything after the thirds swat or so. It was an incredible site and despite the fact I should have been appalled at how harshly she was spanked, I found myself quite excited by her bouncing bottom and her strained counting.

She remained bent over the couch after the paddling finished until her Dad told her she could get up and go stand in a corner. While she was standing in the corner still sniffling and bare bottomed, the rest of her family and I enjoyed dinner. I felt very sorry for her and wished I was anyplace, but there. I admit I enjoyed watching her get the paddle, I just felt guilty about enjoying it afterward and wanted to go home. She was still standing in the corner when after dinner her Dad drove me home.

The next day at school I approached her and asked if she was alright. She told me that was the worst spanking she had ever had. I eventually admitted to her that I enjoyed seeing it happen and her reply was a rueful smile that led me to believe she enjoyed me watching.

22 comments:

  1. Very matter-of-factly life lesson in the sight of everyone. That is the proper way. My spanking was like that 60 years ago. I still remember vividly the birch rod swishing on my uplifted but in front of the family. never to be forgotten lesson of life! If family doesn't do it, the cruel world will!. This is why I believe in consequences witnessed by all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my girl friend got a spanking at 17 from her dad very common those days ,I was in front room ,she was in her bedroom I could hear it all ,she cried like a baby ,then came down stairs and we went out .I remember rubbing her bum and her smiling ,then kissing I run my hand up the back of her legs and started slapping her legs ,tears came down her cheeks and thanked me for soothing her bum and legs

      Delete
  2. I wonder if either girl had a need to play with themselves after the spanking was administered ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if the narrator ever had her bottom paddled by Rachel's dad?
    My best friend's dad used to spank us both when we got up to mischief with boys at their beach house.

    Once he caught us playing strip poker with some surfers from Australia. We had both lost our tops when he came looking for us. He sent the Aussies packing and then made us both take off our bikini bottoms. He hand spanked us cherry red and made us walk back up the beach naked. Thank heavens it was almost deserted.

    Then at home, still naked we had to lay over our beds with our red bottoms poking up. Hours later he came in. Made us sit on her bed with our hands on our heads while he lectured us for ages.

    Then he took off his belt and flogged us side by side, legs splayed and holding onto the brass foot of her bed. Six each. First one on her bottom...then one on mine.

    Then he had us come out to the lounge and bend over the sofa till he finished watching PMQs.

    But he let us rub each other's bottoms with a soothing cream before we went to sleep. He even helped do mine. Still, neither of us could sit down for days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each of you should be spanked again for every word you just wrote. This is good for the lesson you learned and also for what you did. Hey good girl is naked before man always so a man can see.

      Delete
  4. Love that the girls were made to spread their legs wide whilst being disciplined. I wonder if their vagina lips were paddled too causing them to swell up and making urination difficult and painful I'll bet though that Daddy got some sexual gratification from discipling the girls otherwise why the neceessity of them both being naked? Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any child is spanked on the bare bottom only. Any good boy that I know gets hard when a girl is spanked.

      Bare your bottom for me for you are naughty.

      Bare your bottom and get over my knee

      Delete
  5. Terrible child abuse. Whip those pervert fathers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does Father deserve to be spanked as much as you do for even commenting.

      Delete
  6. Me and my sister were a year apart and our parents spanked us with dads belt then after the spanking,we were put into cloth diapers and plastic pants and a tee shirt with a bonnet and given a pacifier and had to sit on the living room floor the rest of the day! This punishment began when we were 13 and 14 and continued untill we were 17.The pain from the spankings went away,but being seen by our friends and relatives in the diapers and plastic pants etc. was very embarrassing and humiliating!Sometimes we werent spanked,but put into the diapers and plastic pants for an entire weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To anonymous-When me and my sister were teens,we were spanked,and before our spanking,we had to take off our jeans and panties,then put on a pair of toddler size plastic pants that fit us tight and constricted the blood vessels in our butts.We then had to lay over dads lap and be spanked with a wodden paddle! the tight fitting plastic pants made the pain much worse! After our spanking we had to wear the plastic pants as our panties for the rest of the day up untill bedtime!

      Delete
    2. Putting girls in diapers and plastic pants or just plastic pants and spanking them is a very effective way of punishing them!

      Delete
    3. I am a catholic girl and my parish does baptisms at Easter vigil.All of the kids up to 17 being baptized have to wear all white outfits-boys have to wear a white suit and ty and us girls have to wear a white,poofy,top of the knees,short sleeve baptism dress and matching bonnet with lace anklets and white patent leather shoes.Under our dresses we have to wear a tee shirt with a 10 ply thick cloth diaper and loose fitting plastic pants.All of us girls are considered 'babies' for our baptisms!I was baptized at 16 and had to wear the outfit and liked the feeling of being like a baby.Me and several other teen girls wore a pacifier on a ribbon around our necks and sucked on them while we were being baptized.

      Delete
  7. I would like to show you how you should be spanked so that your pride is raised. Tell me where to find you so that I could spank you both. There should be no pacifiers or even diapers. All you must do is bare your bottom for me for working you are naughty. Bare your bottom and get over my knee.

    Tell me that you love me for I am man

    ReplyDelete
  8. The name is Ryan Versaw.

    Email me for you must be spanked

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is a safe & effective Natural Herbal Medicine. For Total Cure Call    +2348142454860,  or email him   drrealakhigbe@gmail.com       For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE contact him. Treatment with Natural Herbal Cure. For: Painful or Irregular Menstruation. HIV/Aids. Diabetics. Vaginal Infections. Vaginal Discharge. Itching Of the Private Part. Breast Infection. Discharge from Breast. Breast Pain & Itching. Lower Abdominal Pain. No Periods or Periods Suddenly Stop. Women Sexual Problems. Chronic Disease. Pain during Sex inside the Pelvis. Pain during Urination. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, (PID). Dripping Of Sperm from the Vagina As Well As for Low sperm count. Parkinson disease. Lupus.  Cancer.  Tuberculosis.  Zero sperm count.  Asthma.  Quick Ejaculation. Premature Ejaculation. Herpes. Joint Pain. Stroke. Weak Erection. Discharge from Penis. Hepatitis A and B. STD. Staphylococcus + Gonorrhea + Syphilis. Heart Disease.  Pile-Hemorrhoid. Waist & Back Pain.  Male Infertility and Female Infertility. Etc. Take Action Now. contact him & Order for your Natural Herbal Medicine:  +2348142454860  and email him    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    Note For an Appointment with (Dr.) AKHIGBE.I suffered in Cancer for a year and three months dieing in pain and full of heart break. One day I was searching through the internet and I came across a testimony herpes cure by doctor Akhigbe. So I contact him to try my luck, we talk and he send me the medicine through courier service and with instructions on how to be drinking it.To my greatest surprise drinking the herbal medicine within three weeks I got the changes and I was cure totally. I don't really know how it happen but there is power in Dr Akhigbe herbal medicine. He is a good herbalist doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am 24, looking for someone to spank me!
    I was spanked until I was 13, and I need more discipline, yes even in 2020! List your email in the replies, and list the implements and intensity! I am a very naughty woman with dirty thoughts, in need of a good, old fashioned spanking!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ready when you are! 💝 Barrett
    meet.barrett@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dominic
      hotdom4u@yahoo.com

      Delete
    2. Hi 24 year old girl i am a mature English man and i would love to spank your bottom acgosd my knee please contact xxx

      Delete
  12. tracfone629@gmail.com

    I am a 50 year old, white Male from Southwestern Pennsylvania, close to Pittsburgh, PA and Morgantown, WV and Wheeling, WV. I am a true gentleman with a lot of experience and a deep understanding of this need in adult women, and I have impeccable self-control! I possess a kind and gentle heart, yet have it in me to be quite strict and firm when needed. Well versed in most aspects and dynamics of spanking relationships, but will engage in nothing brutal and don't touch master/slave elements at all. And, all limits and boundaries respected. If you're nervous or shy, I have been told many times I make a girl feel very comfortable, relatively quickly. I don't push or demand. I treat all women as the ladies they deserve to be treated as. However, I only text for the initial meet and greet where I let you get a better feel of who I am and what I'm about, then we must move to voice chat. I do not entertain through lengthy, descriptive text. I am a man who sees my time as precious, and I don't share it with those unwilling or unable to communicate on an adult and serious level. There'll be plenty of time to embrace that shy girl within you once we get to know one another. I'll help you get there, if you let me, but you must follow my lead! Is all that understood?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here is  my testimony on how I was cured of HIV by Dr Akhigbe,with his natural herbal medicine.  on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a re as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. After a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, LIVER CIRRHOSIS, DEPRESSION, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, COLD URTICARIA, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS,INSOMNIA,  BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, INSOMNIA HEARTBURN, ,  THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, AND OTHERS VARIOUS DISEASES/ VIRUS.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
       drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2349010754824.
      My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.
       

    ReplyDelete